We are a community of ordinary, flawed people who are pursuing our purpose on this planet. As a church that exists INSIDE a city, we exist to bring the people of Charlotte closer to God and His love – and to create great change here because of it.
We live out church in the city of Charlotte by deeply investing in three things:
We call West Charlotte our home. Our building is located within sight of the downtown skyline and one block from the intersection of Morehead St. and Wilkinson Blvd.
We meet at 2307 Wilkinson Boulevard every Sunday morning at 9AM & 10.40AM — rain or shine. For the month of July, we will have one service only, at 10am.
Offices are located in the front, and the worship arena entrance is on the left side.
Directions from North of Charlotte
- Travel south on I-77 to exit 10A Morehead Street.
- Turn right on Morehead St. until it dead-ends at Wilkinson Blvd.
- Turn left. Warehouse 242 is second building on right.
Directions from South of Charlotte
- Travel north on I-77 to exit 8 Remount Rd.
- Turn left on Remount Rd. and go to Wilkinson Blvd.
- Turn right and thru next light. Warehouse 242 is second building on the right.